Metal Roofing Myths
- Worried about lightning? Metal roofs are no more likely to get struck by lightning than asphalt roofs. In fact, they’re even safer. > Learn More
Think it will be noisy? Metal roofs installed with solid sheeting can actually silence noise caused by rain, hail and other weather conditions.
> Learn More
- Isn’t it heavy? You'll be surprised to learn that a metal roof is, on average, 50% lighter than an asphalt shingle roof. > Learn More
What They're Saying
"One of the smartest investments I’ve ever made. I’ve had my metal roof for a few years now and it’s already paid dividends. My house is cooler..." Read More
"Snow always used to be a problem, especially during heavy downfall. It would pack onto my roof, and my husband would have to..." Read More
"My home nearly burnt down during a wildfire about 10 years ago. Fortunately, the fire department arrived before I lost everything..." Read More
Ask The Experts
- Are metal roofs more susceptible to lightning strikes? Read the answer
- Will my metal roof rust? Read the answer
- Aren’t metal roofs really noisy compared to other types of roofing? Read the answer
- How will a metal roof stand up to extreme weather? Read the Answer
Is a metal roof environmentally responsible?
Read the Answer